Athletic Hall of Fame
The Selection Committee evaluates potential inductees based on the following criteria. Click here if you would like to nominate an athlete, coach, team, administrator or community leader.
The candidate must have exhibited outstanding athletic success, having achieved the highest level of accomplishment in his/her sport at Christian Brothers and/or by continued demonstration of his/her abilities following high school competition, including but not limited to:
– recipient of an athletic scholarship to a 4 year college or university
– excelled at the college level
– participation on professional, Olympic or international teams
• The candidate must have exhibited outstanding qualities of leadership and citizenship.
• Twenty years must have elapsed since the candidate was affiliated with Christian Brothers
• Win/loss record
• Service to school/community
• Involvement in section/state level athletic activities
• Season record/league
• League/Section/Regional/State championships
• Regional/State/National recognition
• Significant accomplishments and involvement in Christian Brothers athletics
• Contributed to the growth and change in Christian Brothers athletics