We are happy to announce that our Thanksgiving Yes, We Can! Food Drive class competition is on!
Starting on November 4 through November 15, each class is challenged to donate canned foods.
- Freshmen: Ms. Roybal in room 105
- Sophomores: Ms. Bronson in room 602
- Juniors: Ms. Williams in Learning Commons
- Seniors: Ms. Vanenburg & Ms. Cassetta in room 304
Last year, we collected nearly 5,000 canned and non-perishable boxed food items which were donated to William Memorial Church, CB’s neighboring church for 55 years. We have had the privilege to reach out to our Oak Park families through this partnership for five years. We remember our blessings and are invited daily to be mindful of the many opportunities we must give of ourselves.
Help make the Thanksgiving Yes, We Can! Food Drive memorable this year for families in need!
- Only canned and non-perishable boxed donations that have suitable expiration dates and are unopened will be accepted.
- Collections are tallied by class moderators by Thursday, November 14 at noon.
- The winning class will be announced on Friday, November 15. The winner will earn spirit points that count toward the class quarterly prize.