We are excited to celebrate the Class of 2021 graduation on Saturday, May 15 at Sutter Health Park! The ceremony is scheduled for 11:00 a.m. with gates opening at 10:00 a.m. Graduates may bring up to four guests; tickets are required to attend.
KBFT Video Productions will live-stream the ceremony on its YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF5Wj0tfo2w. We encourage family members and friends to have a livestream party at home while you watch your student cross the stage to receive their diploma.
Things to remember before arrival:
- Graduates received an email from Sutter Health Park with instructions on accessing their guest tickets and a parking pass. Please check your CB email and review the ticket transfer information prior to Saturday. Should additional parking passes be needed, passes may be purchased in person by credit card.
- Gates open at 10:00 a.m. Guests are to arrive through the Main Gate/Home Plate Gate and be at their seats by 10:45 a.m. in time for the graduates and faculty procession scheduled for 10:50 a.m. No more than four people may sit together in a pod.
- Face masks must be worn at all times in Sutter Health Park.
- For the safety and security of their guests, Sutter Health Park has a strict clear bag policy. Opaque bags will not be allowed.
- All guests will pass through a metal detector.
- No heels are allowed. Only flat-soled shoes may be worn at the ballpark.
- Sutter Health Park allows ONLY clear bags to pass through security. Opaque bags will not be allowed.
- We ask that guests be courteous and refrain from bringing noisemakers of any kind. All families deserve to hear their student’s name called when receiving their diploma.
- Only sealed water bottles will be allowed into the ballpark. The concessions will be open for guests.
- Sunscreen and hats are encouraged.
- Upon conclusion of the ceremony, students will need to turn in their gowns to the faculty at the tables lining the walkway to the Right Field Gate before they leave the ballpark. If students fail to return their gown, diplomas will be held until the gown is returned. Graduates may keep their caps and tassels.