Weather Update: Classes to Resume Tuesday, January 10

We pray that everyone is safe following this latest round of storms. To our CB Community, we thank you for your flexibility and understanding. Please know we do not take the decision to cancel lightly, but with the potential for flooding and widespread power outages, we felt it was safer to keep as many of our students, families, faculty, and staff off the roads as possible. 

We are continuing to monitor the weather forecast and conditions. While rain is expected to return tomorrow, Tuesday, January 10, current reports indicate it should be safe for us resume classes at normal time. If that should change, we will notify families as soon as possible through email, text, our website, and social media. 

Families, please encourage your student to review the revised class schedule here. Sets are normal for Tuesday, but we adjusted Wednesday’s schedule to make up for missing classes today.

We look forward to welcoming our students back to campus. Please continue to take the upmost care in traveling to and from school. 

In the case of absences, please remember to call (916) 733-3625 or click here to send an email to the school. 

Stay safe and God bless all of you!