Wellness at Christian Brothers encourages student responsibility for being their best selves within a full, balanced, and healthy lifestyle.
Wellness is a state of being healthy. It is a proactive pursuit of continued growth and balance in seven essential areas: Spiritual, Physical, Intellectual, Academic, Emotional, Social, and Environmental.
More simply put, wellness is the ability to know one’s needs and find – then sustain – balance between the mind, body, and spirit, thus creating the opportunity to thrive.
Focusing on wellness in your life can…
- Help reduce stressors
- Reduce health risks by improved self-care and awareness
- Improve positive feelings towards self
- Improve communication skills
- Help you enjoy everyday life by putting more energy into what’s working
- Become more aware of your surroundings
- Increase self-worthiness
- Live life to the fullest!
Virtual Calming Room
The Virtual Calming Room is a place for CB students, families and staff to find tools and strategies for managing emotions while building resilience during this pandemic and beyond. We are here to support you! – CBHS Counseling
Click here to explore the Virtual Calming Room.
Click here for the 2020-2021 Wellness Wednesday messages.