Wellness at Christian Brothers encourages student responsibility for being their best selves within a full, balanced, and healthy lifestyle.
Wellness is a state of being healthy. It is a proactive pursuit of continued growth and balance in seven essential areas: Spiritual, Physical, Intellectual, Academic, Emotional, Social, and Environmental.
More simply put, wellness is the ability to know one’s needs and find – then sustain – balance between the mind, body, and spirit, thus creating the opportunity to thrive.
Focusing on wellness in your life can…
- Help reduce stressors
- Reduce health risks by improved self-care and awareness
- Improve positive feelings towards self
- Improve communication skills
- Help you enjoy everyday life by putting more energy into what’s working
- Become more aware of your surroundings
- Increase self-worthiness
- Live life to the fullest!
Virtual Wellness Center
Click here or tap the image below to check out our new and interactive, Virtual Wellness Center!
Click here for the 2022-2023 Wellness Wednesday messages.
Wellness Counselor, Wellness Program Coordinator
Juanita Patterson '81