Congratulations to this year’s inductees to the CB Athletic Department’s Hall of Fame. Those in the Class of 2020 are:
- Ray Clemons ’51*
- Asa Whetstone ’51*
- Peter Bollinger ’57
- Daniel Carmazzi ’71
*Will be inducted posthumously
The Alumni Awards will be presented on Saturday, June 6, 2020. Also recognized during that evening will be the Hall of Fame Inductees, and members of the Class of 1970. The awards ceremony takes place before the Alumni Dinner.
Nominations for the Alumni Awards are now open! Please click here for more information.
The CB Athletic Department’s Hall of Fame Class of 2019 were:
- Jim McNamara ’47
- Joe Kirrene ’49
- Christian Brothers ’81 Varsity Football Team
- Chuck Chatfield ’54
- John McNamara ’50
- Frank McNamara ’51
- Joseph Gutierrez ’70
- Monty Buckley ’91
The Alumni Awards were presented to:
Rising Falcon Award
Viviana Becerra ’09
Alumni Service Award
Laine Himmelmann ’06
Outstanding Alumnus in the Arts
Bryan Caselli ’07
Outstanding Alumna in Community Engagement & Impact
Maritza Davis ’02
Outstanding Alumnus in Journalism/Communications
Larry Lee ’91
Please join us in congratulating them for their accomplishments! View pictures from the 2019 Alumni Dinner, Hall of Fame Inductions and Distinguished Alumni Awards here.
Events & Reunions
If your class year ends in a “0″ or “5,” 2020 is a reunion year for you! If you’d like to lead the effort and help get your reunion party started, please contact Joan Schubert ’00, events coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 733-3655.
- The Class of 1960 will be celebrating its 60-year reunion on Sunday, July 19, 2020 at the Croatian American Cultural Center. The time and further details are coming soon. Contact: Paul Stanbrough (email@example.com).
- The Class of 1970 will be celebrating its 50-year reunion on Saturday, August 8, 2020 at Christian Brothers High School. Further details are coming soon. Contact: Mike Hardin ’70 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Save these Dates!
- Saturday, June 6, 2020 – Hall of Fame Inductions, Alumni Awards & Alumni Dinner
- Friday, June 19, 2020 – La Salle Club Family & Friends Golf Tournament
- Friday, September 18, 2020 – Wine, Beer & Food Extravaganza
Volunteers, we need YOU!
Events often rely upon volunteers and your school can use more hands-on assistance from alumni. If you would like to lend your energy to helping our alumni events, please send an email to contact Alumni Director, Yolanda Torrecillas, at (916) 733-3608 or email@example.com for more detailed information.