Let us remember… that we are in the holy presence of God.
Several times during the school year the Christian Brothers High School community gathers in prayer and worship. These worship experiences, whether prayer services or Eucharistic liturgies, are centered around a particular theme or Catholic feast day.
Parents, family members, and alumni are always welcome at our school liturgies.
- Opening Day of School Prayer Service- August 16, 2017
- Frosh Family Mass & Breakfast- September 17, 2017 at 9:30 a.m.
- Eucharistic Liturgy- September 21, 2017
- See You at The Pole Prayer Service- September 27, 2017 before school at 7:40 a.m.
- Homecoming Prayer Service- October 17, 2017
- All Saint’s Day Liturgy- November 1, 2017 at 10:00 a.m.
- Feast of the Immaculate Conception- December 8, 2017 at 10:00 a.m.
- Sophomore Family Mass & Breakfast- January 7, 2018 at 9:30 a.m.
- Ash Wednesday Liturgy- February 14, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
- Lenten Stations of the Cross- March 8, 2018
- Lenten Reconciliation Opportunity (Individual confessions in Chapel)- March 8, 2018 from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Junior Family Mass & Breakfast- March 11, 2018 at 9:30 a.m.
- Senior Family Mass & Breakfast- April 29, 2018 at 9:30 a.m.
- Founders Liturgy- May 2, 2018
- End of Year Prayer Service- May 23, 2018
- Baccalaureate Mass- May 25, 2018 (By ticket only event)
Please contact Jen Yearwood, Director of Campus Ministry, at 916-733-5276 if you have any questions regarding school liturgies or prayer services.