Christian Service hours must be documented online. Students may also access the website through Family Connection. All incoming freshmen are registered in September through their Religious Studies classes. We no longer accept paper documentation.
- Students are responsible for documenting their hours online.
- Hours must be turned in at the end of each school year.
- Students who volunteer over the summer can submit their hours online during the summer.
- Students must complete 100 hours in order for it to be recorded on their transcripts.
- Seniors who are applying to universities and want their hours on the transcript must have 100 hours finished by October of their senior year.
- Service-Learning does not count for hours as it is curriculum based and graded.