Families and graduates are invited and encouraged to become actively involved in the Christian Brothers High School community as volunteers. With the many events and activities taking place on campus, there are numerous opportunities to join in. Groups such as our Lasallian Parent Ambassadors, Friends of the Arts, Falcon Athletic Volunteers, the Alumni Association, and the CB Auction Committee help ensure that CB is the place to be for all of our students, families, and graduates! Please contact Kim Villarreal, Director of Parent Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (916) 733-3647 for more information.
Requirements for all Christian Brothers High School Volunteers
To ensure the safety of our students all volunteers at Christian Brothers High School are required to:
- Create a volunteer account at cbhs.volunteerhub.com
- Complete Live Scan fingerprinting
- Complete Tuberculosis (TB) Test
- Additional steps may be necessary depending on the volunteer role.
- If you anticipate volunteering for opportunities in direct contact with students for more than 30 hours, please complete the State of CA Mandated Reporter Volunteer Training at https://www.mandatedreporterca.com/training/volunteers and forward a copy of your completed certificate to email@example.com.
If you have specific questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Scan and TB Testing Paperwork