Christian Brothers High School is a Catholic coeducational, secondary school established in 1876 by the De La Salle Christian Brothers. It is the oldest continually operating high school in Sacramento, and has more than 9,000 alumni who hold positions of influence throughout the region. To build on our tradition of Lasallian Catholic education, Christian Brothers High School seeks applicants who can serve as positive, balanced and knowledgeable role models of Christian faith, integrity, service and respect.
Successful candidates for teaching positions are:
- Supportive of the school’s Lasallian Catholic mission.
- Able to implement effective pedagogical practices that capture the imaginations of learners of various abilities and styles.
- Willing to adapt to an existing curriculum and contribute ideas to enhance their respective academic program.
- Passionate about their academic subjects.
- Actively committed to service.
- Eager to participate in the co-curricular life of the school.
- Individuals who see their professional responsibilities as a vocation, or calling from God.
Christian Brothers High School currently has the following open positions. Click on the job title to find out more information.
All interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Positions are open until filled.
Christian Brothers High School is accepting applications for teachers for the 2018 Summer Session. Interested parties can submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.