Christian Brothers High School is a Catholic coeducational, secondary school established in 1876 by the De La Salle Christian Brothers. It is the oldest continually operating high school in Sacramento, and has more than 9,000 alumni who hold positions of influence throughout the region. To build on our tradition of Lasallian Catholic education, Christian Brothers High School seeks applicants who can serve as positive, balanced and knowledgeable role models of Christian faith, integrity, service and respect.
Successful candidates for teaching positions are:
- Supportive of the school’s Lasallian Catholic mission.
- Able to implement effective pedagogical practices that capture the imaginations of learners of various abilities and styles.
- Willing to adapt to an existing curriculum and contribute ideas to enhance their respective academic program.
- Passionate about their academic subjects.
- Actively committed to service.
- Eager to participate in the co-curricular life of the school.
- Individuals who see their professional responsibilities as a vocation, or calling from God.
Christian Brothers High School is currently seeking to hire the following:
These exempt positions are responsible for advancing the mission of the school by serving as a positive, balanced and knowledgeable role model of Christian faith to teenagers, as well as possessing the ability to implement effective pedagogical practices that capture the imaginations of learners of various abilities and styles.
Click here to view the official teacher job posting.
The ideal candidates will:
• Possess a current California teaching credential and/or master’s degree;
• Possess prior experience in education; teaching at the high school or college level is preferred;
• Possess a passion for his/her subject matter and is a lifelong learner;
• Possess interpersonal and communication skills marked by the virtues of integrity and respect;
• Salary will be dependent upon experience
• Competitive benefits for full time employees include retirement and health insurance
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to:
Christian Brothers High School
Attn. Human Resources
4315 Martin Luther King Jr., Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95820
(Applications will be received until a qualified applicant is selected.)
All interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Positions are open until filled.